Our Favorite Tea-Mocktails
Updated: Jul 31, 2020
Owl's Brew cocktail mixers are all non-alcoholic and made from freshly-brewed organic tea, botanicals and a touch of fruit juice. We love our brew because each of our flavors are also a powerhouse of immunity-boosting, polyphenol-rich ingredients. Our mixers are great for spiking, but why not go "sober curious", with unique & delicious mocktails? There is no reason that you have to be stuck with sugary soda or juice, if you want to skip the booze!
We've put together some of our favorite non-alcoholic cocktail recipes, with simple 3-part steps.
1. Watermelon Soda
Light, fruity & bubbly
- 1 Part Watermelon Margarita (White Tea, Watermelon, Raspberry)
- 3 Parts Seltzer
- Squeeze of fresh lemon juice
- Fresh mint and lemon wedge, for garnish
- Gently muddle mint in a glass. Add lemon juice and Watermelon Margarita and stir.
- Fill glass with ice, and top with seltzer - Garnish with a lemon wedge and fresh mint sprig
2. Spicy Garden Heat