The spookiest day of the year is almost here!!
Last week, we posted our 5 favorite BOO-zy Halloween Cocktails to get you in the spooky spirit. This week, we'll help you plan your cocktails for really any occasion. So break our the cauldrons and goblets, and enjoy some seasonal potions perfect to set the mood, no matter how you celebrate.
... If you are summoning you favorite witches for a dinner, this fiery potion is sure to please even the most devilish in the coven.
- 2 parts Wicked Margarita (organic Green tea, lime and habanero)
- 1 part tequila or mezcal
- Squeeze of fresh lime ________________ - Add Wicked Margarita and tequila (or mezcal) into a shaker with ice and shake until chilled
- Strain into a glass with fresh ice, squeeze in fresh lime and stir
... If you are on a Halloween Zoom, this delightful concoction is sure to pique the interest amongst distanced friends. What is the piercing red in that potion you hold? Only you will know.
Toil & Trouble
- 4oz Owl’s Brew Boozy Tea Green
- 1oz Pomegranate Juice
- 1.5oz Vodka (optional) ________________ - Add ice to glass (if desired). Pour in Boozy Tea, Pomegranate Juice, and vodka if desired. Swirl to mix.
... If you are playing Ouiji Board, this easy and delicious cocktail is the perfect accompaniment while speaking to spirits from the beyond. Only 2 ingredients, so it is easy to make even when the lights start flickering.
ingredients: - 2 parts Citrus Sweet Tea (organic English Breakfast Tea, Lemon and Lime)
- 1 part vodka
- Squeeze of fresh lemon
- Add Citrus Sweet Tea, vodka and a squeeze of lemon juice into a shaker with ice. Shake and serve on the rocks.
- Garnish with lemon slice
If you are trick or treating (or supervising), this warm fall punch is a cocktail perfectly suited for a thermos, to warm you up on the ghost-filled nights.
- 2 parts Mulling Spices (chai spices, cranberry and apple)
- 1 part bourbon or spiced rum
- Apple slices and cinnamon sticks
- Add Mulling Spices and bourbon/ rum into a pot and heat until warm (do not boil).
- Serve in a heat- safe mug (or thermos!), and garnish with apple slices and cinnamon sticks
The Owl's Brew Crew