Fall is in the air! This week on 'Mix It Up!', we're shaking up 5 different cocktails with our Mulling Spices (Chai, Cranberry and Apple).
Let's be honest, st-home cocktails far too often fall into three main categories: the lackluster 'vodka-soda-splash- cran', confusing craft-cocktails that call for an assortment of random (sometimes expensive!) ingredients, or the dreaded single use store-bought cocktail mixer.
We think that there should be an easier way to make a variety of cocktails, easily. Each of our tea-based cocktail-mixers are versatile, and can be made into a wide assortment of cocktails and mocktails, depending on your mood, preferences or occasion.
Here's to something for everyone!
1. Mulled Wine
- 1, 32oz Bottle Mulling Spices (Chai Tea, Cranberry and Apple)
- 1 bottle red wine (we like a cab!)
- Fresh apple and orange slices, and assorted chai spices (cinnamon, cloves, cardamon) -
- Combine Mulling Spices, wine, fruits and spices in a crock pot or sauce pan and warm (do not boil)
- Pour into a glass with fresh apple or orange slices
2. Chai Bourbon Punch
- 3oz Mulling Spices (Chai Tea, Cranberry and Apple)
- 2oz oz Bourbon
- Fresh apple slices
- Add Mulling Spices and bourbon in a glass with ice, stir until chilled - Pour into a glass with fresh ice and apple slices. Garnish with cinnamon stick.
3. Autumn Sangria
- 1, 16oz bottle of Mulling Spices (Chai Tea, Cranberry and Apple)
- 1, 750 ml bottle red wine (we like pinot noir!)
- Apple slices and cinnamon sticks
- Add Mulling Spices and wine into a pitcher with apple and orange slices. Stir gently, and place in the refrigerator for 1-3 hours
- Pour into a wine glass, over ice if
desired, and garnish with a cinnamon stick