5 Cocktails to Kick-Off Memorial Day Weekend
Updated: Jul 31, 2020
It's the most wonderful time of the year: Backyard BBQs, park & poolside picnics, summer Fridays, and warm weather day-drinking!
We've put together some of our favorite drinks to kick off the summer, don't forget the ice.
1. Spiked White Tea Lemonade
Light and refreshing, best enjoyed at a backyard BBQ
- 1 Part Watermelon Margarita (White Tea, Watermelon, Raspberry)
- 1 Part Vodka
- 1 Part (freshly-squeezed if you have) lemonade
- Squeese of fresh lime juice
- Combine Watermelon Margarita, Vodka and Lemonade in a shaker with ice, and shake for 10 seconds, until the shaker is chilled and frosted.
- Strain into a highball glass with fresh ice (crushed ice is preferable)
- Garnish with a lemon or lime wedge