In need of a detox this Jan, but don't know where to begin? Maybe you've thought about Dry January, but the idea of a cocktail-less happy hour is hard to wrap your head around (we get it!).
We've put together a list of our favorite (and easy to make) mocktails, so skip the booze without settling for sugary soda or the blah blah boring. We promise you won't even miss the tequila. & don't worry, your secret's safe with us.
1. Non-Alch Spicy Margarita
Our booze-free Spicy Margarita is made with our Wicked Margarita (fresh-brewed organic green tea, lemon, lime and habanero). All the good stuff, and none of the hard stuff.
- 3 Parts Wicked Margarita (fresh brewed green tea, lime and habanero)
- 2 Parts Sparkling Water
- Squeeze of fresh lime
- Serve on the rocks with a lime twist or fresh lime
- Mix Wicked Margarita and sparkling water in a glass with ice
- Add a squeeze of fresh lime
- Stir and enjoy!
2. Mock Mule
All the citrus, spice & everything nice without the spike.
- Equal parts Citrus Sweet Tea
(English Breakfast Tea, Lemon and Lime) and Ginger Beer (we love the unfiltered ones like Bruce Cost)
- Serve on the rocks
- Garnish with lemon twist or ginger piece
- Pour Citrus Sweet Tea and Ginger Beer into a glass over ice in
- Add lemon or fresh ginger
3. Watermelon Soda
Light, Fruity & Bubbly
- 1 Part Watermelon Margarita (White Tea, Watermelon, Raspberry)
- 3 Parts Seltzer
- Squeeze of fresh lemon juice
- Fresh mint and lemon wedge, for garnish
- Gently muddle mint in a glass. Add lemon juice and Watermelon Margarita and stir.
- Fill glass with ice, and top with seltzer
- Garnish with a lemon wedge and fresh mint sprig