Updated: Jul 31
At-home cocktails far too often fall into three main categories: the lackluster 'vodka-soda-splash- cran', confusing craft-cocktails that call for an assortment of random (sometimes expensive!) ingredients, or the dreaded single use store-bought cocktail mixer.
At Owl's Brew, we believe that there should be an easier way to make a variety of cocktails, easily. Each of our tea-based cocktail-mixers are versatile, and can be made into a wide assortment of cocktails and mocktails, depending on your mood, preferences or occasion.
In this 'Mix It Up!', we show you 5 different cocktails you can make with our Chai Piña Colada. Enjoy!
1. The Chai Piña Colada
- 3oz Chai Pina Colada (Chai Tea, Pineapple and Coconut)
- 1.5 oz rum - Fresh pineapple or cinnamon sticks
- Combine Chai Pina Colada and rum in a shaker with ice. Shake until chilled.
- Pour into a glass with fresh ice, and garnish with a pineapple slice or cinnamon stick
2. Pineapple-Peach Punch
- 3oz Chai Pina Colada(Chai Tea, Pineapple and Coconut)
- 2 oz Rum (we also love tequila or mezcal!)
- 1 oz peach juice
- Combine Chai Pina Colada, rum and peach juice in a glass with ice, and stir.
- Top with seltzer, and garnish with fresh pineapple or peach slice
3. Frozen Chai-Piña Colada
Makes 2 drinks
- 6oz Chai Piña Colada (Chai Tea, Coconut and Pineapple)
- 3.5 oz White Rum
- 1/4 cup fresh pineapple pieces
- 1oz Coconut Milk
- 1 1/2 cup ice
- Add Chai Pina Colada, White Rum, coconut milk, pineapple and ice in a blender. Blend until it reaches a slush consistency
- Pour into a glass and garnish with a fresh pineapple slice
4. Smokey- Pineapple
- 3 oz Chai Piña Colada (Chai Tea, Coconut and Pineapple)
- 1.5 oz mezcal
- .5 oz lime juice
- Garnish with fresh lime wheel
-Combine Chai Piña Colada, mezcal and lime juice in a shaker with ice. Shake until chilled.
- Strain into a glass with fresh ice, and garnish with a lime wheel
5. Chai Spritz
- 1 Part Chai Piña Colada (Chai Tea, Coconut and Pineapple)
- 1 Part champagne
- Add Chai Pina Colada and champagne into a coupe glass and stir gently. Enjoy!
Drink Wise & Enjoy!
The Owl's Brew Crew