Updated: Jan 6
Versatile and light, vodka makes an excellent base for a variety of different cocktails. We've put together a list of our 6 favorite cocktails, featuring different Owl's Brew cocktail mixers. No matter the mixer, there is a delicious recipe to make featuring this neutral spirit!
1. Spiked Arnold Palmer
- 2 Parts Citrus Sweet Tea (English Breakfast Tea, Lemon and Lim)
- 1 Part Vodka
- Fresh lemon slices & fresh mint
- Combine Citrus Sweet Tea and Vodka in a glass with ice and stir
- Garnish with lemon and fresh mint, and enjoy!
2. Watermelon Palmer
- 3oz Watermelon Margarita (White Tea, Watermelon, Raspberry)
- 1.5 oz Vodka
- Squeeze of fresh lime juice
- Fresh mint and watermelon pieces ________________
- Muddle mint leaves in a glass with the lime juice. Add Watermelon Margarita and vodka to the glass and stir.
- Fill glass with ice, and garnish with watermelon pieces and fresh mint.
3. Citrus Greyhound
- 2oz Citrus Sweet Tea (English Breakfast, Lemon, Lime)
- 1.5oz Vodka
- Splash of Grapefruit Juice (or squeeze in fresh grapefruit)
- Combine Citrus Sweet Tea, grapefruit and vodka in a glass with ice and stir.
- Fill glass with ice and garnish with grapefruit peel and a sprig of thyme
4. Arnold P. Spritz
- 2 parts Citrus Sweet Tea (English Breakfast, Lemon, Lime)
- 2 parts Soda Water
- 1 part Vodka
- Garnish with lemon slice and mint leaf
- Pour Citrus Sweet Tea and Vodka into a glass over ice. Stir to mix.
- Top with soda water and garnish with lemon slice and mint leaf.
5. Vodka Berry- Smash
- 3oz Strawberry Manhattan(Darjeeling Tea, Strawberry and Hibiscus)
- 1.5 oz Vodka
- Fresh berries and mint
- Seltzer to top
- Muddle berries in a glass. Add Strawberry Manhattan and vodka, and stir. Fill glass with ice (crushed ice is preferable!).
- Top with seltzer, garnish with fresh berries and mint sprigs
6. Sparkling Berry-Cosmo
- 2oz Strawberry Manhattan (Darjeeling Tea, Strawberry and Hibiscus)
- 2oz Champagne
- 1oz Vodka
- Garnish with strawberry and fresh thyme
- Mix Strawberry Manhattan and Vodka in a glass with ice. Top with champagne, and garnish with berries and thyme sprigs.
The Owl's Brew Crew