Updated: Jul 16, 2020
Nothing says summer more than a frozen drink on a hot day. But making frozen drinks at home can be complicated. Recipes are often too complicated, seem impossible to make consistently, or are way too sugary.
We've created several foolproof frozen drinks. These feature our tea-based cocktail mixers and each use only 3-5 ingredients (including ice!). The only thing you will have to worry about is drinking these Boozy slushies before they melt in the hot summer sun.
1. Frozen Watermelon Margarita
Makes 2 drinks
- 6oz Watermelon Margarita (White Tea, Watermelon, Raspberry)
- 3.5 oz Tequila (we also love vodka or gin!)
- 1oz Lime Juice
- 1 1/2 cups ice
- Fresh lime wheels and mint for garnish
- Combine Watermelon Margarita, tequila, lime juice and ice in a blender. Blend until it reaches a slush consistency.
- Pour into a glass and garnish with mint sprigs and lime wheels