Updated: Jan 14
Elevating your at-home cocktail doesn't need to require fancy single-use bitters, elaborate ice cube molds or even top shelf booze. One of the easiest ways to create a delicious cocktail, is by incorporating something you likely already have in your kitchen: fresh herbs (and a veggie or two)!
We've compiled a list of some of our favorite cocktails, each featuring different easily accessible fresh herbs and veggies.
1. Garden Heat
- 2 oz Wicked Margarita (Green tea, lime, habanero)
- 1.5 oz Gin
- 1oz fresh green juice
- Fresh thyme spring and lime wheel
- Pour Wicked Margarita, green juice and gin into a shaker with ice, and shake.
- Strain into a coupe glass, and garnish with a sprig of fresh thyme to serve.
2. Citrus Fizz
- 4oz Yellow Boozy Tea ( English Breakfast Tea, Lemon)
- 1 oz Gin
- Fresh rosemary spring and lemon wheel
- Pour Yellow Boozy Tea and gin into a glass with ice and stir.
- Garnish with a sprig of fresh rosemary and lemon wheel, and serve.
3. Savory Owl
- 2 parts champagne or prosecco
- 2 parts Citrus Sweet Tea (English Breakfast Tea, lemon and lime)
- Fresh Dill
- Pour chilled champagne in a glass, and add Citrus Sweet Tea. Stir Gently.
- Garnish with a sprig of fresh dill and serve
4. Rosemary Gin Fizz
- 3oz Citrus Sweet Tea (English Breakfast, Lemon, Lime)
- 1.5 oz Gin
- Fresh lemon slices and rosemary sprigs
- Seltzer water (to top)
- Gently muddle fresh rosemary sprigs, and lemon slices in a glass
- Add Citrus Sweet Tea and gin into a glass, stir gently
- Fill glass with ice, and top with seltzer. Garnish with fresh lemon slice and sprig of rosemary.
5. White Tea Rosé
- 2 parts Dry Rose
- 1 part Watermelon Margarita (White Tea, Watermelon, Raspberry)
- Fresh basil and mint
- Muddle basil and mint in the bottom of a shaker or a glass. Add chilled rose and Watermelon Margarita.
- Stir together, and add fresh ice to top
6. Spicy Pineapple Margarita
- 2 parts Wicked Margarita (Green Tea, lime and habanero)
- 1 part mezcal
- 1/2 part fresh pineapple juice
- Freshly sliced habanero pepper ________________
- Combine Wicked Margarita, mezcal and pineapple in a shaker with ice and shake.
- Strain into a glass with fresh ice, garnish with pepper slices for an extra kick!
7. The Beware
- 3 oz Citrus Sweet Tea (English Breakfast, Lemon, Lime)
- 1 1/2oz Vodka
- Fresh Mint and Cucumber slices
- Fresh Lemon Juice
- Muddle mint and cucumbers in the bottom of a shaker. Add Citrus Sweet Tea and Vodka and stir.
- Add ice, and top with seltzer. Garnish with a lime wheel and serve.
Drink Wise & Enjoy!
The Owl's Brew Crew