No matter where you go, brunch cocktails always seem to be the same. The classic Mimosa, Bloody Mary, an aggressive Margarita, or an awkwardly timed glass of red wine. For a time with so much drinking, there is always a strange assortment of cocktails offered.
We've put together 7 of our favorite, easy drinking (and making!), cocktails perfect for brunch. Say goodbye to the same-old mimosa!
1. Mornin' Spritz
ingredients - 2 parts Owl’s Brew Citrus Sweet Tea - 1 part orange juice - 3 parts champagne
Pour Citrus Sweet Tea, orange juice, and champagne into a glass with ice and swirl to mix. Top with sparkling water and garnish with a fresh orange slice.
2. Bloody (Tea) Mary
ingredients: - 5oz Clamato Juice
- 1 1/2 oz or Citrus Sweet Tea mixer
- 1oz Tequila
- 1oz Red Wine
- 2 dashes of Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 dashes of hot sauce
- Pinch of Celery Salt
Combine all ingredients in a glass (or pitcher, if batching!). Stir and pour over ice. Garnish with a celery stalk.
3. Hibiscus Spritz
- 3 parts Boozy Tea Pink (Darjeeling & Hibiscus Flowers)
- 1 part Champagne or Prosecco
- Garnish with Fresh Strawberry
Pour Boozy Tea and Champagne into a glass over ice. Swirl to mix. Garnish with a fresh strawberry. This can also be served chilled (and not over ice).
4. White Tea, Blackberry Spritz
- Equal parts Watermelon Margarita (White Tea, Watermelon, Raspberry)
- 6 Fresh blackberries
- Chill the mixer and Champagne.
- Add blackberries to the shaker and muddle. Pour in Watermelon Margarita and shake to mix with the puree. Strain into a glass and top with Champagne.
5. Frozen Citrus Margarita
*Makes 2 drinks*
- 6 oz Citrus Sweet Tea (organic English Breakfast, Lemon and Lime)
- 3.5 oz Tequila (we also love vodka!)
- 1oz Lime Juice
- 1 1/2 cups of ice
- Fresh lime wheels to garnish
Combine Citrus Sweet Tea, tequila, lime juice and ice in a blender. Blend until it reaches a slush consistency. Pour into a glass and garnish with lime wheels.
6. Pineapple-Peach Punch
- 3oz Chai Pina Colada(Chai Tea, Pineapple and Coconut)
- 2 oz Rum (we also love tequila or mezcal!)
- 1 oz peach juice
- Combine Chai Pina Colada, rum and peach juice in a glass with ice, and stir.
- Top with seltzer, and garnish with fresh pineapple or peach slice
7. Hibiscus Sangria
- 1, 16oz bottle Strawberry Manhattan (Darjeeling Tea, Strawberry and Hibiscus)
- 1 750ml bottle pinot noir, or light red
- Sliced lemons, berries and mint
- Mix Strawberry Manhattan and wine in a pitcher. Add assorted berries and lemon slices. Let sit in the refrigerator for 1-4 hours.
- When ready to serve, pour sangria into a fresh glass with berries. Add ice if desired.
The Owl's Brew Crew