Labor Day is bittersweet. How is possibly the last weekend of summer!? But forget about that, we're planning to soak in every last minute of this long weekend.
Read on for 6 easy and refreshing cocktails to usher in the end of Summer 2020.
Each cocktail is elevated by seasonal fruits and savory herbs, adding layers of brightness and complexity to the drinks. We promise, they will be a hit with whoever you are celebrating with.
1. Sparkling Blackberry Lemonade
ingredients: - 1, 12oz can Yellow Boozy Tea (English Breakfast Tea, Lemon and Lime)
- Fresh blackberries and lemon slices
- Add blackberries to a glass and muddle gently. Add Yellow Boozy Tea and stir gently. Fill with ice and garnish with lemon slices.
- Feeling extra boozy? Add 1.5oz tequila or gin!
2. Summer Citrus Sangria
- 1, 16oz bottle Citrus Sweet Tea (organic English Breakfast Tea, Lemon and Lime)
- 1, 750ml bottle Pinot Grigio
- Apples, oranges and lemons
- Slice orange, apples and lemons and add to a pitcher. Add Citrus Sweet Tea and wine, and put in the refrigerator for 1-3 hours.
- When ready to serve, pour into a glass with ice. Add additional fruit slices if desired.
3. Frozen Watermelon Margarita
Makes 2 drinks
- 6oz Watermelon Margarita (White Tea, Watermelon, Raspberry)
- 3.5 oz Tequila (we also love vodka or gin!)
- 1oz Lime Juice
- 1 1/2 cups ice
- Fresh lime wheels and mint for garnish
- Combine Watermelon Margarita, tequila, lime juice and ice in a blender. Blend until it reaches a slush consistency.
- Pour into a glass and garnish with mint sprigs and lime wheels
4. Pineapple-Peach Punch
- 3oz Chai Pina Colada (Chai Tea, Pineapple and Coconut)
- 2 oz Rum (we also love tequila or mezcal!)
- 1 oz peach juice
- Combine Chai Pina Colada, rum and peach juice in a glass with ice, and stir.
if using fresh peaches- cut peach slices and muddle in a glass. Add additional ingredients and stir.
- Top with seltzer, and garnish with fresh pineapple or peach slice
5. Sparkling Rosemary Lemonade
- 1, 12oz can Yellow Boozy Tea (English Breakfast Tea, Lemon and Lime)
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary and lemon wheels
- Muddle rosemary in a glass and add a squeeze of fresh lemon. Add ice, and pour in a can of chilled Yellow Boozy Tea.
- Feeling extra boozy? Add 1.5oz gin or vodka
6. Hibiscus Margarita
- 2oz Strawberry Manhattan (Darjeeling, Hibiscus, Strawberry)
- 1oz Tequila
Squeeze of fresh lime
- Combine Strawberry Manhattan, tequila and lime juice in a shaker with ice, and shake.
-Strain into glass with fresh ice, and garnish with additional lime wheels.
The Owl's Brew Crew