Updated: Jul 31, 2020
Even if you are not making drinks for a crowd these days, the ease of having a large batched cocktail in your fridge (ready for happy hour), is well, incredibly satisfying.
These 4 recipes are delicious and easy to make ahead of time. Grab some ice and voila! You're ready for 5pm.
1. Spicy Watermelon Margarita
Sweet Heat! Makes 8 drinks
- 1, 16oz bottle Watermelon Margarita (White Tea, Watermelon, Raspberry)
- 8-10oz silver tequila
- 1 jalapeño, sliced and seeded
- Fresh lime juice
- Cut the jalapeño and remove the seeds. Add one, 16oz bottle of Watermelon Margarita, and let sit for 1-3 hours and strain out jalapeño.
- Mix equal parts of the Watermelon Margarita mixture and tequila in a pitcher. Serve in a glass with fresh ice.
- Top with a squeeze of fresh lime juice and garnish with a lime wheel.
2. Hibiscus Sangria
The ideal Saturday-afternoon cocktail. Makes 8 drinks.
- 1, 16oz bottle Strawberry Manhattan (Darjeeling, Hibiscus, Strawberry)
- 1, 750ml light red wine (we like Pinot Noir!)
- Assortment of fresh berries, lemon slices and mint
- Fresh lime juice
- Add slices of lemon, berries and mint to a pitcher and muddle gently.
- Add 1, 750ml bottle of red wine and 1, 16oz bottle of Strawberry Manhattan to a pitcher. Let sit for 1 hour.
- Pour into glasses with ice, and garnish with extra berries.
3. Rosemary Gin Fizz
Boozy and herbaceous, makes 8 drinks
- 1, 16oz bottle Citrus Sweet Tea (English Breakfast, Lemon, Lime)
- 8-10oz Gin
- Fresh lemon slices and rosemary sprigs
- Seltzer water (to top)
- Gently muddle fresh rosemary sprigs, and lemon slices in a pitcher.
-Add 1, 16oz bottle of Citrus Sweet Tea to the pitcher and let sit for 1-3 hours.
- Strain mixture and pour back into your pitcher. Add equal parts gin. Stir gently.
- Pour into a glass with ice 2/3 full, and top with seltzer. Garnish with fresh lemon slice and
sprig of rosemary.