4 Easy, Do-Ahead Batched Cocktails
Updated: Jul 31, 2020
Even if you are not making drinks for a crowd these days, the ease of having a large batched cocktail in your fridge (ready for happy hour), is well, incredibly satisfying.
These 4 recipes are delicious and easy to make ahead of time. Grab some ice and voila! You're ready for 5pm.
1. Spicy Watermelon Margarita
Sweet Heat! Makes 8 drinks
- 1, 16oz bottle Watermelon Margarita (White Tea, Watermelon, Raspberry)
- 8-10oz silver tequila
- 1 jalapeño, sliced and seeded
- Fresh lime juice
- Cut the jalapeño and remove the seeds. Add one, 16oz bottle of Watermelon Margarita, and let sit for 1-3 hours and strain out jalapeño.
- Mix equal parts of the Watermelon Margarita mixture and tequila in a pitcher. Serve in a glass with fresh ice.
- Top with a squeeze of fresh lime juice and garnish with a lime wheel.